Great opportunity for an experience Supply Chain professional with Bids experience to work for an engineering giant in Portsmouth.
Reporting to the Supply Chain lead, supporting the day to day Supply chain bid activities, following a strategic structured sourcing process, to carry out appropriate sourcing activities to identify Value for Money (VfM) solutions within a business winning Project environment.
- Implementing robust supply chains to support delivery of customer bids
- Define and deliver the Procurement Plan aligned with the overall Bid Project Plan and schedule
- Ensure the timely preparation of supplier RFQs and quotations in support of the price assembly process
- Analysing current data to inform the supply chain solution
- Negotiate supply chain solutions to support Customer tender
- Work closely with the wider procurement team across BAE Systems Maritime and Maritime Services to ensure that existing supply chain trading relationships and capabilities are leveraged
- Manage the supplier relationships throughout the bid process
- Managing and mitigating supply chain risk
PLEASE NOTE: This position has been confirmed as being INSIDE IR35
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.