Marketing Associate Role Summary We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Portsmouth as a Marketing Associate. The role will be an initial 10 month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to be responsible for the promotion of products/services and for the UK Maritime Sector, which support key business development campaigns through multiple marketing channels.
- Working with Business Development teams to deliver creative marketing solutions and marcomms plans for priority business development activities
- Work closely with the wider team to provide direction and content on all business development activity to promote through external and internal channels in the UK and international export markets
- Input to the Maritime sector’s presence at key exhibitions, conferences and events around the world in support of business winning campaign, including messaging and narrative, consistency and brand
- Expand our digital presence and approach
- Development of creative solutions for customer facing collateral and materials
- Report success of the marketing and events outputs and events return on objectives
Key skills & qualifications
- Strong marketing/communications background
- Digital marketing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to effectively engage with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across internal boundaries
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to communicate across the business with the ability to break down internal barriers
- Self-motivated, with a strong drive for successful delivery of objectives
What we’re looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £26.25 per hour (INSIDE OF IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.