Employer Brand and Recruitment Marketing Lead Role Summary We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Farnborough as a Employer Brand and Recruitment Marketing Lead. The role will be an initial 12-month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to work with both internal teams and external agencies to develop campaigns across multiple channels, using different media and content formats.
Employer Brand and Recruitment Marketing Lead
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Farnborough as a Employer Brand and Recruitment Marketing Lead.
The role will be an initial 12-month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to work with both internal teams and external agencies to develop campaigns across multiple channels, using different media and content formats.
- Analyses industry insights and market wide creative trends and innovation to inform short and long term campaign approaches that drive ongoing campaign performance improvement and inform future development roadmap.
- Acts as a trusted advisor, building positive and effective business relationships, working collaboratively to provide specialist insight and expertise.
- Manages, leads and delivers projects to deliver agreed business/functional outcomes, taking ownership of delivery on time, on brief, on brand and on budget.
- Agrees briefs, and prepares responses to be presented to stakeholders which outline campaign strategy and delivery
- Ongoing communication with stakeholders at key milestones to ensure they are engaged and included, bring them on the journey throughout the campaign development process.
- Planning and optimisation whilst campaign in flight to optimise budget split, geographies, time of day/week, A/B testing
- Deploy campaigns across several channels, typically to include PPC, Programmatic display, digital advertorial content, partnerships and e-shots/email campaigns.
- Ensures PCA process for individual campaigns and leads analysis across campaigns to drive continuous improvement for future projects.
- Provides analytical insight and has the ability to interpret, manage and manipulate data with an excellent attention to detail.
- Works with recruitment marketing channels manager and co-ordinator to effectively deploy campaigns in “owned” channels as part of the campaign channel mix.
Key skills & qualifications
- Increased knowledge of Digital Marketing and use of digital channels, platforms and careers site in Employer branding and recruitment marketing
- Experience of using insights and data to plan, deploy budget and measure activity to increase effectiveness, reduce costs and improve ROI.
- Experience of working cross functionally to instil greater cohesion across comms specialisms, sharing best practise
- Line management experience – sharing own technical expertise and supporting direct report’s development and performance.
What we’re looking for in you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
- Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £52.57 per hour (inside IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.