SYSTEMS ENGINEER - SUPPORT & PRE-SALES This is an exciting opportunity to work within a cutting-edge engineering team working on Security Cleared Aerospace Projects. The position is permanent and paying between £36k-£45 for a strong candidate with excellent perks.
SYSTEMS ENGINEER – SUPPORT & PRE-SALES
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a cutting-edge engineering team working on Security Cleared Aerospace Projects. The position is permanent and paying between £36k-£45 per year for a strong candidate with excellent perks.
Location and Commitments:
- Permanent Full Time Position, based in our in our Redhill office. You need to be located within 1 hour travel of the office. − On completion of probation, you will be eligible to join our hybrid working schemes which are either: Time in Lieu – Working up to 1 hour per day before/after work to gain an extra day off a month. AND Work from home on Wednesday’s & Friday’s.
- Annual bonus based on company and individual performance.
- Pension matched up 7.5%.
- 25 holiday days per year, plus bank holidays.
- Onsite Gym at the Redhill offices.
- Free Parking.
- Working alongside our sales team in understanding the needs of our customers, capturing and defining the requirements
- Costing, designing and rolling out new customer networks
- Testing and roll out of new products and services into the client portfolio
- Providing excellent through life 3rd line support in support of our Operations team to ensure high customer satisfaction and availability.
- Must be able to demonstrate technical competency in all that they do with a right first time, every time attitude.
- At least 5 years hands on engineering experience − Degree or HND/HNC in Electronics/IT/Telecommunication/related area/CISCO CCNA or above − Good knowledge of Satellite Communications (RF/VSAT/GEO/LEO’s) and Mobile Environments (GSM/4G/5G)
- Good knowledge of IP Networking, switches, routers, firewalls, WANS’/LANs etc.
- A motivated, can-do individual who is experienced in taking responsibility, is proactive, organized and can independently deliver results on both departmental and business projects.
- Commercially aware with excellent presentation skills with ability to explain complex issues, products and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent customer support skills and ability to interact with customers both on the phone and in meetings.
- Ability to diagnose complex faults, document, communicate and follow up corrective actions
- Ability to absorb and quickly gain knowledge of client’s bespoke products and services.
- Ability to be able achieve SC security clearance
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3, industry news and updates, check out our brand new website, follow our aap3 Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment