Assistant Project Accountant Role Summary We have an exciting new contract opportunity based at home and at Samlesbury as an Assistant Project Accountant The role will be an initial 7 month contract and will provide you with raising invoices and credit notes based on invoice requests from the Project Accountants within the timescales specified on the SLA.
* Ensuring adherence to local and international tax regulations.
* Accurate reporting of invoicing and debtors.
* Management of cash receipts and debtor balances.
* Unallocated cash management.
* Foreign currency hedging administration.
* Creation of local process notes for the new ERP System.
* Supporting the monthly Balance Sheet inputs.
What we’re looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Location: At home and Salmsbury
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.