8 month contract opportunity for a Reporting and Consolidation Analyst. A Management Accountant background is ideal. Working with a leading global services organization. Must be at least part qualified Accountant - ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent
8 month contract opportunity for a Consolidation and Reporting Analyst – someone from a Management Accountant background would be ideal.
You will need to be at least part qualified accountant for this role – ACA/ACCA, CIMA
Role will be Mon-Fri 9am – 5.30pm but some flexibility in working required on key close days
Key experience sought:
- Good overall knowledge of IFRS such as revenue recognition is advantageous.
- Excellent financial accounting skills required.
- A competent systems user. Experience of Oracle consolidations and Horizon would be useful, but not essential.
- Exposure to large consolidations would be preferable but not essential.
- High degree of initiative and independence, able to work unsupervised, self-starter.
- Strong analytical mind and proven problem-solving ability.
- Proven ability to work in a fast moving environment and to meet strict reporting deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- A global approach and an appreciation of cultural differences.
- Strong team player, with ability to act as individual practitioner and leader.
- Ability to learn, flexibility, creativity: good business and management skills.
- Excellent Excel and good Word and Powerpoint skills, Essbase/Oracle/Magnitude experience advantageous.
Technical skill requirements:
- Must have – Excellent use of Excel; Access basic
- Nice to have – Excel macros, Access advanced
- Nice to have – Previous experience with Oracle
- Must – Ability to engage, interpersonal skills
- Must – Ability to work under pressure and speed, meet deadlines
- Must – Open minded and willing to learn, confident and contribute
- Nice to have – Worked in multicultural environment
- Nice to have – Ability to influence, convince
Management Accountant: Consolidation, reporting, ACCA, ACA, CIMA, Excel, Access
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.