Our client are a global organization with an opportunity for an Oracle Financial Applications Analyst to join their team. Working from their offices in the Southampton area To be successful in this role you will need experience with Oracle e-Business.
Oracle Financials Applications Analyst: Oracle e-Business Suite, Oracle ERP, Oracle EBS, R12, finance, financials, Systems Analyst, Functional Analyst, implementation
Our client are a global organisation with an opportunity for an Oracle Financial Applications Analyst to join their team. Working from their offices in the Southampton area
To be successful in this role you will need 3-5+ years experience with Oracle e-Business Suite financial modules -R12 ideal.
In the role you will work on support of Oracle e-business and new project implementations & functionality for the organization on the finance modules of Oracle ERP experience across GL, AR, AP, FA, (experience with Tax, Cost & Cash Management, and subledgers ideal).
Qualified or part qualified accountancy background also of interest.
Key reposnibilities will include:
- Support the Oracle Financials application
- Work on new implementations and projects
- Work on system configurations
- Requirements Analysis & Documentation
- Work on Oracle set-ups & document
- Test Script preparation, running tests & report on incidents
- Work closely with Business Partners/ carry out training sessions
- Support at Go Live
- Participate in Srum meetings, report on issues, recommendations & support business on Oracle EBS financials
Oracle Financials Application Analyst: Oracle e-Business Suite, Oracle ERP, Oracle EBS, R12, finance, financials, Business Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, Functional Analyst
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3 Recruitment, industry news and updates, check out our new website, follow our aap3 Defence & Aerospace Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment