Multi Cloud Senior Technical Consultant 3 month extendable contract opportunity for a Multi Cloud Senior Technical Consultant. In this role you will work with their global clients on client facing technical delivery of Multi Cloud Solutions.
Multi Cloud Senior Technical Consultant
3 month extendable contract opportunity for a Multi Cloud Senior Technical Consultant.
In this role you will work with their global client base on client-facing technical delivery of Multi Cloud Solutions.
Proven hands on experience in client-facing multi cloud (Azure, AWS, Google or OpenStack), IT Infrastructure, landing zones, scripts, networking, security and cloud best practise is sought.
Key Experience sought:
- Degree calibre candidate with Cloud and similar accreditations
- Extensive hands-on experience using Cloud services: Networking, Windows/Linux virtual machines, Container, Storage, ELB, Auto Scaling, Serverless Architecture, SQL DB/DW and Analytics Service.
- Deep understanding of cloud computing and data technologies, business drivers, emerging computing trends, and deployment options (Microsoft Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Expert in defining, designing and developing distributed and scalable products and services, including reusable domain-specific microservices on multi-platform /hybrid clouds (such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, VMware or OpenStack)
- Deep understanding of Application, Infrastructure and security architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability etc
- Knowledge in Databases (Mysql, MongoDB) would be a plus.
- Working awareness of Linux/Unix environments and scripting languages like Python, Perl, and Shell.
- Ability to review deployment and delivery pipelines i.e., implement initiatives to minimize chances of failure, identify bottlenecks and troubleshoot issues.
- Experience in designing and building solutions to migrate data and process it.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills by leveraging the latest trends in technologies such as cloud, AI, and big data
- Handle ambiguity and able to move forward with imperfect information and get things done in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience in customer facing technical delivery of cloud (Openstack , Azure, AWS, Google). Experience in Multi-cloud deliverables with a proven record.
- Bringing your 5 years’ experience in IT Infrastructure engineering and supporting cloud based infrastructure and your knowledge of Landing zones, scripts, networking, security and multi-cloud best practise.
- Collaborate with the presales and sales teams to identify additional revenue.
- Contribute to RFP technical and solution responses
- Technically support presales to close deals utilizing your knowledge on solutions
- Provide customer facing expertise on multiple platforms and services e.g (VMware, Openstack, AWS, Azure, Google)
- Maintain and improve cloud platform infrastructure and ability to configure auto-scaling, terraform, ansible etc…
- Find solutions to problems that disrupt availability, performance and stability
- Suggest ways to improve and reduce Cloud operational costs with adaptive performance tuning
- Provide technical leadership in provisioning and maintaining a multi-tenant hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Cloud migrations – audit, migrate and perform post migration analysis where required.
- Compose, publish and manage IT documentation.
- Participation in disaster recovery solution design, implementation and testing.
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.