The PropTech market in the UK is huge - there are currently over 400 UK PropTech companies. Come and join my client as they are looking for their Smart Building Project Manager. Our ideal candidate is a driven and diligent individual - with experience managing multiple projects, suppliers and people. Your role will be to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the projects within the business including delivery process, policies, procedures, roadmap, third parties management,
#Project Manager #PropTech #smart building
The PropTech market in the UK is huge – there are currently over 400 UK PropTech companies. Domestically, the U.K. Proptech market is hugely lucrative, worth a potential £6 billion, and already receives 10% of global Proptech investment.
Come and join my client as they are looking for their Technical Project Manager.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be based in London and will report to the Operations Director.
Our ideal candidate is a driven and diligent individual – with experience managing multiple projects, suppliers and people. Your role will be to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the projects within the business. As a member of the operations team you will work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support.
- Implement an effective end to end project delivery process
- Assist in reviewing and implementing operational policies and procedures
- Identify efficiency improvements within operations
- Participate in product roadmap reviews and help to improve the IoT integration platform through customer feedback and user experience reviews.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Work with and manage third party contract partners – ensuring installation, configuration and testing meets scope and customer requirements
- Work with project team (internal and external) to deliver a successful handover of completed project/s
- Scope out opportunities and price projects
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the successful execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Must have a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with an innate ability to multitask
- Proven working experience within the same or similar role
- Engineering background or working within the building environment is highly desirable
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Adept at using G Suite programmes
- Team player – happy to go the extra mile for your colleagues/team
You have an interest in Smart Buidling, Air quality, space efficiency, in making our future better, then this role is for you.
Get in touch for a confidential chat and more details on this opportunity.
Job title: Project Manager
Industry: Property, PropTech, Start-up
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3, industry news and updates, check out our brand new website, follow our aap3 Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment