Proven experience in advanced workplace solutions, service architecture and service definitions. Strong understanding of workplace architectures, solutions, processes, frameworks, and components, especially of the Microsoft 365 suite. Experience leading Microsoft 365 deployments.
At AAP3, we do everything to find you the right job and offer a wide and extensive offering of IT services. Due to our strong growth, we are always looking for new employees.
- Infrastructure projects and integrations, on-site and in the cloud;
- Services related to networks, security, collaboration, storage, network and server maintenance, monitoring, service desk, and on-site support;
- Support by IT specialists, project managers and interim managers;
- Sale of security solutions, routers, servers, network equipment.
What do we expect from you
You like solving problems and finding the best solutions? Then this role is for you.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will act as the trusted advisor of our customers by delivering state-of-the-art proposals and designs for our enterprise customers.
- You will provide technical deployment guidance and best practices, design the migration and upgrade plans.
- You will assist the team during the implementation. As chief deployment coordinator you demonstrate both technical and project governance capabilities.
- Proven experience in advanced workplace solutions, service architecture and service definitions.
- Strong understanding of workplace architectures, solutions, processes, frameworks, and components, especially of the Microsoft 365 suite.
- Experience leading Microsoft 365 deployments.
- You know and/or have experience in:
- Microsoft365, Windows 10 (incl. WVD/VDI), Intune/SCCM, Office 365, Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS), SharePoint, Teams, Skype for Business
- Session initiation protocol, video conferencing systems, network assessment and troubleshooting, load balancing and virtualization
- Microsoft/Office 365 Security – Azure ATP, DLP, AIP, Windows Defender ATP
- Azure AD, Azure AD PIM
- PowerShell and other scripting language”
- Windows system and lifecycle management
- Configuration Management (SCCM)
- Mobile Device Management (Intune & Jamf)
- Office 365 and Azure administration
- Programming, APIs, and scripting languages (Powershell, Python, etc.)
- Extensive experience with Office 365 Application Administration and Support
- Active Directory and Azure AD administration
- Fluent Dutch, French and English
This role is based in Belgium – 1 year contract.
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.