We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Glascoed as a Treasury Accountant.
The role will be an initial 9 month contract and will provide you with assist with the delivery of a range of treasury accounting activities. Tasks undertaken will vary from time to time to ensure the whole team experiences a broader range of activities.
- Daily Fx balancing (review)
- Database balancing
- Deal reconciliation
- FX rate management
- Timing difference reconciliation
- Business FX advice
- Balance sheet reconciliation support and advice
- KPI preparation
- Day 2 packs for analysis
- IAS 39 activities
- Identify areas for continuous improvement
- Support RPA initiative
- Bonds & Guarantees
- Export Insurance
- Audit support (Internal/External/FCF)
- Payment/cheque/bank mandate signatory responsibilities
- DCRD management
- Customer query resolution
Key skills & qualifications
- Qualified Accountant
- High degree of numeracy
- Ability to operate in an evolving environment
- Desire and ability to learn and develop new skills
- Ability to work as part of a busy team
- Ability to challenge
- Intermediate level Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of adhering to strict deadlines
What we’re looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £21.30 per hour (INSIDE IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.