We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Christchurch, Dorset as a Training Lead Specialist.
The role will be an initial 12 month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to complete training activities during the analysis, design, development, delivery and support phases of the training lifecycle to agreed timescales and budget.
- Completing Training Needs Analysis (TNA) activities in accordance with a recognised Systems Approach to Training.
- Conducting Instructional Design (ID) and development activities in accordance with a recognised Systems Approach to Training.
- Supporting the Technical Authority in the development and implementation of tailored TNA and ID processes.
- Developing traditional and Technology Enhanced Learning media.
- Produce innovation proposals to enhance existing training methods
- Supporting Customer acceptance activities.
- Deliver training at BAE and Customer sites as required.
- Developing Customer and Stakeholder Relations.
- Adhering to BAE Systems Governance, Configuration and Change Control processes.
- Providing Training related Subject Matter Expertise to Technical and Engineering authorities.
- Supporting Training Planning activities through the provision of Subject Matter Expertise advice and guidance.
- Documentation of training and HCI issues.
- Accurately reporting on progress and providing feedback to team members and leadership.
- Production of appropriate training documentation.
- Organisation of peer reviews of own work products.
- Providing realistic estimates for training activities
- Maintaining excellent version control practices
- Providing training guidance to team members
Key skills & qualifications
- A graduate in a training or training related subject.
- Substantial experience of training analysis, design and delivery within Defence or the wider Defence Industry sector.
- Experience of collaborative working within a team comprising of training and system specialists.
- Excellent working knowledge and experience of the Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT), including the DSAT Quality Management Standard (QMS) and DSAT guidance documentation.
- Good working knowledge of Training/Engineering Lifecycle Management.
- Good working knowledge of complex systems and software.
- An awareness of crewed or un-crewed air systems is desirable.
What we’re looking for in you
- The successful applicant will be able to Influential and assertive, able to work unsupervised, innovative and able to drive improvement and Self-organised and good with management of time and conflicting priorities.
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude, delivering on commitments within agreed budgets and timescales
- Must have strong communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Enjoy team dynamics and able to foster a positive team spirit
- Be willing to work away from their home site for periods of time
Location: Christchurch, Dorset
Rate: £57.87 per hour (Inside IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.