We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Portsmouth as a Test Engineer.
The role will be an initial 12-month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to verify technical performance of a wide range of products by carrying out detailed test procedures.
- Test a wide range of medium complexity manufactured products.
- Diagnose a wide range of medium complexity manufactured products with limited technical support.
- Test in accordance with defined Test Schedule/Instruction.
- Use a wide range of complex test equipment.
- Use business systems to record product history/compliance.
- Support and assist in the training of personnel.
- Work with minimal supervision.
Key skills & qualifications
- Have an understanding of a range of technical disciplines such as analogue, digital, RF and micro-processing etc.
- Have a range of product experience.
- Hold experience/Knowledge is fully transferrable within the P&TS product base.
- Understand and comply with all relevant Business Management System (BMS) procedures.
- Understand and comply with business SHE policies.
- Have a technical related qualification to HNC level or equivalent experience.
What we’re looking for in you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
- Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £31.61 per hour (inside IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.