Technical Product Evangelist | PreSales Engineer
You are a Product Owner, Pre-sales Engineer looking for a new role, have you thought about joining the PropTech revolution ? # smart building #IoT #PropTech
As a Technical Product Evangelist, you will be responsible for providing solution engineering, technical and functional support to both prospective and current clients in conjunction with the sales team. You will assist in moving the sales cycle along by developing and delivering compelling and engaging presentations and demonstrations that showcase the product’s strengths, benefits, competitive advantages, and overall value to our clients.
- Become a subject matter expert and act as a product evangelist and trusted advisor for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Present and deliver high-impact demonstrations of our smart building technology
- Develop a strong understanding of our sales, onboarding and product delivery process, leveraging resources in Sales, Account Management, Customer Success, Product and Services to ensure customer success.
- Maintain account and opportunity updates within internal sales to include managing and prioritizing sales opportunities
- Participate in the completion of RFPs and /or RFIs.
- Clearly articulate the benefits of the applications to all levels including line of business end users, managers and “C” level executives
- Provide product/service advice and technical guidance to sales representatives, partners and prospects while empathizing with their business challenges.
- Work closely with the product team to return product feedback to inform future product requirements/ enhancements.
- Pro-actively engage with colleagues in ongoing knowledge sharing and subject matter growth.
- 3 – 5 + years I n technical pre-sales/ sales enablement / sales operations
- SaaS experience
- Proptech is a plus
- Comfortable working with APIs via the command line or similar
- Proficiency in working with database technologies
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Experience that demonstrates technical proficiency and business acumen
- Ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions.
- Proven track record of building relationships at all levels of an organization
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Exceptional time-management skills and track record for meeting or exceeding deadlines
- Ability to carefully listen and be able to absorb information and communicate at a senior level up to CxO.
- Passionate about technology and strong desire to learn and grow within a sales organization
- Resilient and tenacious
- Strong communication skills via phone and email and proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- A team player. We’re a typical start-up. We roll up our sleeves and do what has to be done to provide the best possible experience for our customers
- Proven track record of successfully delivering customer demos.
- Competitive compensation
- Share option
- Commission bonus
- Employer sponsored private medical
- Private pension
- WFH Policy (2days per week)
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3, industry news and updates, check out our brand new website, follow our aap3 Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment