Talent and Learning Professional
TALENT & LEARNING PROFESSIONAL
1-2 days on site per week hybrid working
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Preston as a Talent & Learning Professional.
The role will be an initial 6-month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to the learning and development function of a major defence company.
- Deliver the transactional Delegate Management services such as Blue collar / manual staff training courses.
- Deliver core DM transactional services on all courses as directed by the workflow manager.
- Act as directed by Team Leader on key activities.
- Provide a wide range of supporting administration for the Talent & learning Team.
- Work with established internal and external customers to defined processes in providing a seamless service to customer.
- Process invoicing requests.
- Assist with the resolution of general issues and escalated queries from the Customer Support Team in connection with on-site venues and training providers.
- Point of contact for external/internal enquiries originating from other service streams.
- General team admin tasks, including issue of forms, processing certificates, updating training records, post etc.
- Participate in regular team meetings.
Key skills & qualifications
- Good administration and organisational skills
- Knowledge of the customer is desirable
- Basic understanding of our Service Definitions
- Good IT skills, in particular MS Excel, MS Word, HR Services Contact Model (ServiceNow), Coupa Invoicing System
What we’re looking for in you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
- Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £13.16 per hour (inside IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.