Systems Integration & Test Engineer – Software
6 month contract opportunity for a Systems Integration & Test Engineer – software. Role will be working from their offices near Portsmouth with some home working.
In this role you will be testing the integration of software and systems for postal sorting solutions.
Role is inside IR35.
BPSS clearance will be required for the role.
Key experience required:
- Solid & proven background in complex software systems integration & testing
- Full life-cycle experience
- Plans, implements, tests, documents, and maintains solutions for the integration and testing of in-house developed and COTS/GOTS components, elements, subsystems and/or systems.
- Solves interface problems, defines input/output parameters, and ensures integration of the entire system or subsystem.
- Reviews requirements for testability, develops comprehensive test plans, procedures and schedules for complete systems and/or subsystems.
- Coordinates subsystem and/or system testing activities with programs
- Test analysis and reporting on system performance.
- Writes discrepancy reports and performs integration regression testing to verify/validate incorporated fixes to software, components, subsystems and system
Systems Integration & Test Engineer: systems integration, software integration, test, testing
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.