Systems Integration & Test Engineer
Systems Test & Integration Engineer: Software testing, ISTQB
Opportunity for a Systems Integration & Test Engineer involved in integrating complex complex and cutting edge systems and subsequently testing them for Maritime defence systems. Working with a leading global organisation from their offices in Havant, Hampshire.
You must be eligible for SC level clearance but can start on basic.
- Degree educated with 2+ years systems integration & testing testing experience
- Experienced in full engineering life-cycle experience
- Experience testing complex/ cutting edge software
- Experience in a client facing role
- Demonstrable experience working to required standards & processes
- Good attention to detail & ability to investigate complex systems faults
- Able to work to required deadlines & schedules
- Strong team working skills and commitment
- First class communication and liaison skills at all levels
Nice to have:
- Experience with maritime/ Naval/ MOD environments
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3 Recruitment, industry news and updates, check out our new website, follow our aap3 Defence & Aerospace Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment