Systems Integration & Test Engineer
Systems Test & Integration Engineer: Software testing, ISTQB
Opportunity for a Systems Test & Integration Engineer involved in testing complex and cutting edge systems for Maritime defence systems. Working with a leading global organisation from their offices in Havant, Hampshire.
You must be eligible for SC level clearance but can start on basic.
- Degree educated with 2+ years software & systems testing experience
- Experienced in full life-cycle software testing
- Experience testing complex/ cutting edge software
- Demonstrable experience working to required standards & processes
- Good attention to detail & ability to investigate complex systems faults
- Able to work to required deadlines & schedules
- Strong team working skills and commitment
- First class communication and liaison skills at all levels
Nice to have:
- Experience with maritime/ Naval/ MOD environments
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3 Recruitment, industry news and updates, check out our new website, follow our aap3 Defence & Aerospace Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment