We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Rochester as a Systems Engineer.
The role will be an initial 6-month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to work as part of an integrated project team developing world-leading systems for the defence industry.
Working in a team environment to develop systems that meet the complex and demanding requirements of our customers. These systems provide high-integrity solutions for our military and commercial products.
Key skills & qualifications
- Experience of airborne and/or safety-critical products containing real-time embedded software.
- Knowledge and experience of requirements capture and management
- System and/or equipment level design experience
- Use of tools such as Matlab/Simulink, Enterprise Architect, DOORS
- Use of modelling language SysML
- Knowledge of electronics, optics or mechanics
- System level verification activities
- Hardware/Software integration and rig-testing skills
- Problem solving skills
What we’re looking for in you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
- Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £56.47 per hour (inside IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.