- Requirements Specification and Management
- Enterprise Architecting and Systems Design
- Make/Buy, COTS selection, procurement and supplier liaison
- Integration and Test (functional and environmental)
- Software Design and Development
- Hardware Design
- Verification, Validation and Acceptance
- Service Operations and Support
Key skills & qualifications
- Systems Integration for Unmanned Air Vehicles (UAVs)
- COTS integration within a secure environment
- Management/Control Systems
- Networks and Security
- Interoperability and System Interfaces
- Radio Frequency Engineering/Physics
- Thermodynamics, Analysis and Test
- Configuration Management
- Technical documentation
- Modelling and Simulation
- Physical and Electrical Safety, Security and Environmental compliance
- Python and/or Java
- 3D CAD Design
Ideally you have an honours degree or equivalent professional qualification in a relevant STEM subject, although relevant knowledge and experience may offset the qualification requirements. You will be required to obtain full Security Clearance.
What we’re looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.