Supply Chain Security Analyst x 4
Working in supplier security assurance the Supply Chain Security Analyst is a key role in the delivery of Supply Chain Cyber Security.
As a Supply Chain Security Analyst, you will be engaged in the business supplier lifecycle, undertaking business analysis, audit and assurance and compliance enforcement.
The role holder will liaise with customers and partners across the whole business as well as traveling to various sites across the UK.
- Facilitating Specialist Working Groups drawing subject matter expertise from the business and customer to develop and improve information security policies and guidance
- Consulting with major programmes and IT projects to ensure they comply with information security policies
- Monitoring of information security controls against policy to ensure their effective operation
- Providing information security advice and guidance to colleagues and partners
- Investigating contraventions of information security policies, providing recommendations on resolution and future preventative and improvement actions
- Communicating information security aspects to the business, partners and suppliers, and for the provision of authoritative security advice at all levels of the enterprise
- Developing and maintaining appropriate Information Security Processes
- Audit and assurance activities to enforce security compliance
- Relevant degree or equivalent work experience within Supply Chain, Information Security, Cyber Security, Governance and Assurance or related subject
- Stakeholder and supplier management experience
- Risk Management experience
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to adapt these skills to different circumstances and to be able to apply these skills across of levels
- Audit or assurance experience with knowledge of ISO or equivalent
- Incident and Investigation Skills
- Knowledge of Government Security Classifications and the requirements of DEF STAN 05-138 and DEFCON 658
- Knowledge of the Defence Cyber Protection Partnership (DCPP)
PLEASE NOTE: This role has been assessed and being INSIDE IR35
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.