Supply Chain Principal
Supply Chain Principal
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Scoutstoun as a Supply Chain Principal .
The role will be an initial 6 month contract and will provide you with development of procurement / supply chain strategies & plans, and the associated engagement and management of suppliers, projects and other stakeholders to deliver project/business objectives.
- Manage complex equipment contracts to schedule, quality and cost;
- Develop and manage supplier relationships;
- Proactive risk and opportunity management;
- Negotiate and implement post contract change;
- Ensure business systems are updated and reflect latest programme dates;
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure contract dependencies are understood and managed;
- Provide concise, well-written and timely reports to senior management;
- Provide advice, guidance and information to support development of GCS negotiation strategies
- Ensure governance processes are adhered to relating to Document Control activities
- Ensure compliance with SC Processes relating to contract placement administration
- Timely and accurate reporting, including but not limited to:
- Progress reporting
- Security / export compliance
- CDRL performance/Data Deliverables(internal SLA and supplier)
- CAMs/ Control Account Managers
- Issue resolution, including escalation as required
Key skills & qualifications
- Working knowledge of Windchill/Supplier Contract Application
- Working knowledge of MRP/ERM Systems
- Ability to produce/develop reports and other MI
- Understanding of Key performance indicators
- Ability to identify and prioritise risks and opportunities
- Working knowledge Supply Chain Process and Governance practices
- Working knowledge of Regulatory frameworks on Supply Chain practice (Import/Export, ITAR, Defence Procurement Regulations)
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Working towards CIPS/Equivalent
- Experience of managing a range of services, commodities or equipment
What we’re looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £35.44 per hour (INSIDE IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.