Supply Chain Principal
Supply Chain Principal
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Scotstoun as a Supply Chain Principal.
The role will be an initial 6 month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to deliver assigned Procurement Packages from initial procpack development, through RfP/RfT, contract pack development, Contract Review Board briefing packs, negotiation, contract placement and post contract award handover.
- Lead cross functional engagement to facilitate the delivery of robust business inputs to RfP/RfT preparation
- Control of RFP activities in accordance with appropriate legislation e.g. single source contracting
- Prepare Pre-qualification to the potential bidders, assist in evaluation of responses and prepare Bidders Lists
- Coordinate and lead Package kick off meetings/bid reviews
- Assessment of RFP responses
- Lead Contract negotiations including Terms & Conditions
- Prepare all correspondence to suppliers and internal customers during the Route To Contract
- Collaborate and lead technical, Supply Chain & functional stakeholders discussions
- Prepare recommendation for award and Notice of Award
- Prepare the contract document(s) conforming agreed changes to the packages
- Commercial management and execution of assigned pre contracts, including management of supplier deliverables, contract change activities, ensuring the fulfilment of documented business Systems deliverables.
- Development/delivery of management reporting
- Handover of Contract Packs post contract award
Key skills & qualifications
- Experience of leading sourcing activity in a Supply Chain environment
- Ability to support development and implementation of contract management strategies
- Highly developed negotiation skills, including Terms and Conditions
- Demonstrable knowledge of Contract Management best practice
- Working knowledge of the legal environment related to purchasing contracts and framework agreements
- Strong influencing skills and ability to work across geographically split teams and suppliers
- Expert at building supplier relationships
- CIPS or industry equivalent experience
- Financial business and budgeting capabilities
What we’re looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £35.44 per hour (INSIDE OF IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.