Supply Chain Practitioner
Supply Chain Practioner
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Scotstounas a Supply Chain Practioner.
The role will be an initial 6 month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to engage in the business supplier lifecycle, undertaking business analysis, audit and assurance and compliance enforcement.
- Audit and assurance activities to enforce security compliance
- Monitoring of information security controls against policy
- Investigating contraventions of information security policies, providing recommendations on resolution and future preventative and improvement actions
- Consulting with major programmes and IT projects to ensure they comply with information security policies
- Providing information security advice and guidance to colleagues and partners
- Communicating information security aspects to the business, partners and suppliers, and supporting provision of security advice at all levels of the enterprise
- Developing and maintaining appropriate Information Security Processes
- Awareness of Information Security
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to adapt these skills to different circumstances and to be able to apply these skills across of levels
- Audit or assurance experience
What we’re looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £28.62 per hour
PLEASE NOTE: This role has been assessed and being INSIDE IR35
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.