Supply Chain Manager
End to end Contract Management in line with procurement and category strategies:
- sourcing process
- supplier selection
- bid tending and evaluation
- price negotiation
- contract mobilisation
- management of contract lifecycle
- on time delivery performance of product and associated documentation
- Cost account management
- right first time quality performance
- working to programme schedule
- dispute resolution with suppliers
- contract closure
Additional Key Accountabilities
- Supplier and stakeholder management
- Maintaining supplier regulatory compliance documentation
Key skills & qualifications
- Experience of managing a range of direct procurement packages, commodities or equipment in a defence or similar industry e.g. automotive, aerospace
- Technical and commercial skills in relation to supply chain processes and activities
- Project Management within Supply Chain
- Ability to implement Contract Management Strategies
- CIPS qualification desirable
What we’re looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £39.61 per hour – INSIDE OF IR35
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.