Supply Chain Manager
- Manage cross functional engagement to facilitate the delivery of robust business inputs to RfP/RfT preparation
- Control of RFP activities in accordance with appropriate legislation e.g. single source contracting
- Prepare Pre-qualification to the potential bidders, assist in evaluation of responses and prepare Bidders Lists
- Lead Package kick off meetings/bid reviews
- Assessment of RFP responses
- Lead Contract negotiations including Terms & Conditions
- Prepare all correspondence to suppliers and internal customers during the Route To Contract period with necessary input from End User, where required
- Collaborate and lead technical, Supply Chain & functional stakeholders discussions
- Prepare recommendation for award and Notice of Award
- Prepare the contract document(s) conforming agreed changes to the packages
- Commercial management and execution of assigned pre contracts, including management of supplier deliverables, contract change activities, ensuring the fulfilment of documented business
Key skills & qualifications
- Extensive experience of leading sourcing activity in a Supply Chain environment in defence or similar industry e.g. automotive, aerospace
- Proven track record of development, implantation and execution of contract management strategies
- Highly developed negotiation skills, including Terms and Conditions
- Considerable experience of complex/technical procurement
- Advanced knowledge of Contract Management best practice
- Comprehensive knowledge of the legal environment related to purchasing contracts and framework agreements
- Strong influencing skills and ability to work across geographically split teams and suppliers
- Expert at building supplier relationships
- Experience of financial business and budgeting management
What we’re looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £52.52 per hour (Inside of IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.