Supply Chain Manager
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Scotstoun as a Supply Chain Manager
The role will be an initial 6 month and will provide you with the opportunity to work closely with key programme stakeholders, the Supply Chain Materials Management & Outsourced Logistics to fulfil the end-to-end Logistics lifecycle scope.
- 6 to 12 months duration with temp to perm opportunity for the right candidate
- Hybrid working available – 3 days on site and 2 days from home.
This is primarily a complex commercial contract management role that requires a level of expertise within the Logistics arena. The ideal candidate will draw upon extensive knowledge of Supply Chain best practice, subject matter expertise and LfE to lead the Supply Chain and Logistics process.
- Develop, own and drive the overarching delivery plan. Define measures, milestones, dependencies, key performance indicators and internal service delivery agreements to enable delivery.
- Commercial and financial management and execution of 3PL contract, including management of supplier deliverables, contract change activities and dispute resolution.
- Develop the warehousing concepts to provide improved storage, resilience and flexibility across programmes and sites.
- Ensure business and 3rd Party Logistics provider is compliant with FCF and all other associated controls
- Undertake Programme and Business reviews, including presenting supplier, contract and financial delivery management information to senior leadership team.
Key skills & qualifications
- Proven Track record of deploying logistics strategy and managing a 3PL/4PL in a large scale, complex manufacturing programme
- Expert level negotiation skills, proven Influencing and Strategic Supplier Management capabilities
- Financial business and budgeting capabilities
- 5 years experience in logistics, operations and management
What we’re looking for in you
- This is a business, customer and supplier facing role, which will require the deployment of extensive stakeholder management and influencing skills across the organisation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
- Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Location: Scotstoun, Glasgow
Rate: £39.87 per hour (inside IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.