Supply Chain Lead
Supply Chain Lead
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Portsmouth as a Supply Chain Lead.
The role will be an initial 6 month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to manage the delivery and performance of established procurement packages as allocated by the Supply Chain Manager covering procurement of a range of Shipbuild systems, equipment, parts and materials.
- Management of contract lifecycle in line with contract T&Cs and KPIs
- Negotiation of engineering changes
- Supplier performance management; on time delivery & right first time quality, resolution of contractual performance issues
- Budget management
- Adherence to programme schedule; govern delays & change management across the contract
- Prepare for and feed into multi discipline reviews; Quarterly Business Reviews, Factory Acceptance Test, Monthly Contract Reviews
- Investigate claims and incidences /dispute resolution with suppliers
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Focus on delivery/management of established contract for Equipment/Parts
Key skills & qualifications
Good supplier and stakeholder management skills and ability communicate effectively at all levels
Strong negotiation skills
Able to identify and manage Risks & Opportunities
Financial spend management
Ability to work under own initiative and prioritise as appropriate
Strong MS Office skills
What we’re looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £27.87 per hour (Inside of IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.