We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Yeovil as a Software Tester.
The role will be an initial 12 month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to be involved in customer liaison, developing people, management of work packages, analysis and use of standards, analysis of customer requirements and the verification and validation of those requirements at a system level.
- Ownership of requirements, design and implementation, and test to a high standard, within schedule and estimates
- Testing of completed functionality
- Adherence to project processes and software development practices
- Reporting on progress and providing feedback to team members and leadership
- Supporting System Test and Integration Activities
- Production of appropriate technical documentation
- Diagnosing and solving identified issues
Key skills & qualifications
- System integration and testing, including acceptance activities
- Configuration management
- Understanding complex systems (number of different applications and data transfer)
- Absorbing and comprehending lots of information quickly
- Ability to communicate analysis and system and software changes required in written form, both Word and/or via the DOORS toolset
What we’re looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £50.00 per hour (Inside IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.