Software Renewals Specialist
Position – Software Renewals Specialist
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Preston as a Position – Software Renewals Specialist.
The role will be an initial 6 month contract and will provide you with the opportunity procure on behalf of allocated Business Unit(s) all software renewals (and raise requisitions for software requirements on request,) tactically sourcing and negotiating with Suppliers.
- Leading the interface and gaining budgetary approval from all allocated Business Unit(s) for software renewal requirements. (Ensuring all appropriate ‘enabling’ orders onto EITS are received and passed to EITS Finance)
- Liaison with business users to agree future requirements in accordance with software renewal contract timescales
- Tactically negotiating with suppliers on software renewal pricing
- Placing purchase orders on suppliers in line with renewal dates
- Keeping abreast of any up to date information relating to strategic contracts by liaising with Software Category Team
- Routing e-keys to end users or the Software Licence Management Team as required
- Delivering and recording product and service contract savings to support IT Procurement savings target
Key skills & qualifications
- Ensuring job codes and task numbers against each SMPT (CTR) record and align these for Finance reconciliation
- Issuing Request for Proposals to suppliers
- Managing and maintaining the software renewals database in Service Now
- Approving supplier invoices
- Liaising with the Software Licence Management team
- Adherence to IPS and EITS processes as directed
- Reporting on software renewals procurement and spend for allocated Business Unit(s)
What we’re looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Working from Home During Covid, Computer or DSE Work
Rate: £17.08 per hour (INSIDE IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.