We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Warton as a Software Engineer.
The role will be an initial 12 month contract and will provide you with being a part of the Enhanced Process & Toolset team, supporting the user base, the main focus is to upgrade the existing hardware and software platforms whilst deploying new security and remote working mechanisms.
- XML REST Services
- Oracle “DBA-lite” skills.
- Familiarity with “MicroFocus (Serena) Dimensions” configuration management system
- Working with the full software lifecycle
- Windows development, especially Microsoft Visual Studio
- VMS & DCL scripting
- ADA development
- High degree of attention to detail, especially with testing
Key skills & qualifications
- The EPT team cant support all the additional projects that are been undertake at present and continue to support the existing toolsets/ users
- Must be good with Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook
- Must also have excellent Linux Programmer and Perl skills and be good at writing test reports
- Communication, Team Working and Motivation are Essential
What we’re looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Dependant on workload, local management may request more or less hours are worked within this contract.
Rate: £44.69 Per Hour (INSIDE IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.