Software Engineer – C#
Key Outputs/Deliverables: Business Unit
- Design and Assessment Studies
- Technical Reports and Specifications
- Software applications with associated design material
- Adherence to testing methodology
- Engineering planning material
- Implementation estimates (in man-hours)
Describe with whom the role regularly interfaces
- Software Engineering Team Leader
- System Design Authority
- Shared Infrastructure Chief Architect
- Engineers and Detail Designers of same / other disciplines within the SI team and beyond
- Project management teams
Major Tasks and Activities:
- Participate fully in capturing requirements, designing, implementing and testing the Shared Infrastructure system.
- Carry out complex technical analyses and investigations, including evaluation and selection of technical options, and prepare reports with suggested recommendations to support the resolution of problems and the improvement of engineering capability.
- Prepare complex specifications, develop designs in line with specifications and all quality and technical standards, and carry out design appraisals in assigned areas to ensure all standards are maintained.
- Carry out investigations into operational problems or developments and develop and prepare solutions, individually or as a member of a project team.
- Act as the main point of contact with customers and/or suppliers in assigned areas on specific engineering matters, to resolve relatively complex problems and issues and to maintain awareness in both parties of priorities and objectives.
- Support the identification of business opportunities and the preparation of bids in area(s) of expertise to facilitate the development of the highest quality bids.
Key Technical Skills
- Ability to operate in a large, complex multi-project environment
- We require a software engineer with a strong software engineering background.
You’ll have experience with many of the following:
- C# experience
- WPF(Windows Presentation Foundation) experience
- Python experience
- Agile development process
- Serial Communication CLI
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.