SHE Technical Administrator
SHE TECHNICAL ADMINISTRATOR
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Govan, Glasgow as an SHE Technical Administrator.
The role will be an initial 12-month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to support the Safety, Health and Environment function of a major global defence company.
- General office administration include the co-ordination of the office SHE Plan, Viz Boards, ordering of consumables, uploading of data into the SHE Dashboard and collaboration portal.
- Establish and maintain an effective document/record management system.
- Produce presentation packs and reports for various business SHE review meetings within regular business cycles
- Use of SHE IT systems; running and manipulating reports on a regular basis
- Coordinate business SHE reporting calendar
What we’re looking for in you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
- Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Stakeholder management skills.
Previous experience of or knowledge of the defence industry is a plus!
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.