SHE Capability Lead – SME
SHE CAPABILITY LEAD – SME
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Portsmouth as a SHE Capability Lead.
The role will be an initial 12-month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary team that delivery first class safety performance at one of the busiest Naval Bases in the World.
- To support the SM and SHE business Analyst with the process map SHEILD and COHORT- CORITY Replacement Projects.
- A key member of the SHE function, you’ll work closely and collaboratily with the business on a digital transformation journey for SHE and Occupational Health software systems and tool set.
- This includes development and implementation of new functionality and systems, major enhancement of reporting and analytical capabilities using BI tools and process improvements
Key skills & qualifications
- Project management
- Process Design or Improvement
- Technical knowledge of software delivery process. Engage with project manager to update documentation and to ensure project delivery is achieved.
- Process mapping
- ITIL Certification
- Proven experience working as a Business Analyst and leading digital transformation in a large organisation
- Experience of change management
- Excellence stakeholder management and building customer relationships
- BI Tool/Dashboard
What we’re looking for in you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
- Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £26.62 per hour (inside IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.