We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in RAF Coningsby as a SHE Associate.
The role will be an initial 6 month contract and will provide you with Measuring and monitoring of SHE performance and the collection / collation and publication of relevant information and documentation in line with the standards.
- Provide support to the SHE Advisor on Base to support the administration of Health & Safety including to continual assessment of KPI’s
- Support the day-to-day activities of all Safety, Health and Environmental risks within the Business
- Ensure risks are continually assessed, managed and escalated appropriately to ensure safe operations
- Provide advice and guidance at SHE meetings
- Assist or undertake appropriate assurance and audit activities to ensure the SHE policies and management system are being applied effectively
- Undertake or support risk assessments, including Environmental Aspect and Impact assessments
- Assist in the investigation of accidents and incidents within the workplace and undertake trend analysis as required to prevent reoccurrence
- Prepare and deliver presentations to support SHE activities and initiatives
- Undertake SHE Inductions, physical inspections and support the Business including cooperation with the TU
- Act as the focal point for all SHE related issues within the Business, provide competent advice and assist with innovative solutions
- Support Health and Wellbeing activities including Occupational Health
- Have knowledge to become a point of contact for the Business (e.g. Lifting Operations, COSHH, Hydraulics, Work at Height etc)
Key skills & qualifications
- The candidate must be good with Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Communication, Team Working, Assertiveness and Motivation are Essential
- NVQ level 3 and NEBOSH level 3 certificates
- Minimum role requirement of NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
- Collate information from the Business to generate and publish appropriate SHE reports to the required standard including compliance with the 13 Box KPI model.
- Provide direct support to the On Base SHE Advisor including collating, provision and presenting of documentative evidence as compliance to the standards for monthly SHE reports
What we’re looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Location: RAF Coningsby
Rate: £25.00 per hour (INSIDE IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.