Service Design Manager
Service Design Manager
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Preston as a Service Design Manager.
The role will be an initial 6 month contract and will provide you with defining and documenting service models for newly introduced or upgraded services. The Service Design Manager is responsible for creating service models in-conjunction with an array of projects and service stakeholders.
- Identify all required all service support and administration processes
- Identify all Configurable Items (inc hardware, software and services) which need to be proactively managed to ensure continuity of service in the long term
- Design provisioning workflow processes
- Ensure incident, change, request, reporting, capacity management, event management and finance billing processes are designed and agreed.
- Detailing service capacity and availability plans
- Agreeing service SLA and KPIs
- Support user acceptance and testing
- Detailing service stakeholder roles and responsibilities
- Provide consultant support for end user communications
- Conducting service user experience reviews to meet CSAT targets and provide support to communication mangers
- Produce OSP which detail how multiple service suppliers work together and resolve disputes
- Fully document service models within an comprehensive SDP for hand over to Service Transition Manager for implementation.
Key skills & qualifications
- Define support strategies and models in support of projects (billable to projects)
- Ensure service models are designed that support a proactive management prevent agenda
- Ensure that user experience is ‘designed in’ by projects
- Represent the end user experience input into Changes and Transition / ORR activities
- Sponsor and lead Service Improvement initiatives associated with user experience
- Ensure service experience design supports positive CSAT outcomes.
- Present progress updates by way of presentation to customers.
- Report service development progress on a routine basis
- Escalate issues as required in a timely fashion
- Advise project resource requirements and service Delivery FTE impact
- To fully understand the business goals and needs of clients by immersing yourself in their environment
- To have a clear understanding of user experience and user-centric design
- To understand industry standards relating to performance metrics and user interface experiences
What we’re looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £355.38 per hour (INSIDE IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.