Service Delivery Coordinator
Position – Service Delivery Coordinator
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Portsmouth as a Position – Service Delivery Coordinator.
The role will be an initial 12 month contract and will provide you with a comprehensive administrative service by planning and managing the workload enabling the delivery of agreed commitments to a high quality and to agreed times. This role is suited for an experienced Administrator with great experience.
- All Recruitment administration (raising of requisitions across systems, relevant position management changes etc) undertaken to ensure efficient process;
- Work closely with other members of the Service Delivery team to deliver a timely, accurate and effective People Services administrative service;
- Develop effective business relationships;
- Administer and coordinate the offer management process for all offers being made
- Ensure BAE Systems processes and procedures are compiled with;
- General People Services administration and coordination (data inputting, scanning and uploading documents), maintain accurate filing of all documentation, ensuring that all documentation is recorded, effectively security marked, and maintained in line with Responsible Document Management.
- Support Service Delivery team by providing quality datasets that enable them to make recommendations or give solutions;
- Identify and work with the HR team to resolve various HR related issues;
- Assist the Recruitment Lead in the progression and moderation of recruitment operating policies, guidelines, and systems to encourage best practice within the company;
- Carry out HR governance activities related to Service Delivery team requirements;
Key skills & qualifications
- Proven track record in administration, coordination role
- Ideally with have experience of working within an HR department, or interested in pursuing a career in HR
- Basic understanding of financial processes and procedures
- Extensive Microsoft Office knowledge required
- Experience of producing data for analysis
- Excellent data entry skills and manipulation of data skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Prioritisation of workload, when managing multiple tasks
- Basic employment law knowledge (desirable)
- Well-developed business administration capability
What we’re looking for in you
Vast experience in Administration
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £19.08 per hour (INSIDE IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.