Senior Software Engineer
A Software Engineering position exists in the Typhoon Avionics Sub Systems Team to cover the coding and testing aspects of adding substantial new capabilities to the Typhoon Display & Controls subsystem. This role is office based
- Development of the Risk Class 2* Application Software using Ada
- Development of the Design using HOOD
- Requirements traceability using DOORS & Statemate
- Unit testing with the use of AdaTEST
- Review of Interface Control Definition baselines
- SW/SW integration testing
- HW/SW integration testing
- Use of AdaMulti and GPS
What we are looking for:
- The successful candidates will have a degree, HND or equivalent experience software engineering discipline.
- You must be able to work with minimal supervision, be pro-active, diligent, and have good problem solving, team-working and communications skills.
- The candidate must be good with Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook and good with ADA
- Communication, Team Working and Motivation are Essential
PLEASE NOTE – This role has been confirmed as being INSIDE IR35
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.