Senior Server & Storage Engineer
Senior Infrastructure Engineer/ Server & Storage: VMWare, Windows, vSAN, Storage, PowerShell, Citrix
Opportunity for a Senior Server and Storage Engineer/ Infrastructure Engineer with a successful, growing, global organization to work on server support, delivery, and automation.
You will need 5+ years IT Server and Infrastructure experience across Windows Server, VMMWare, Storage, PowerShell, O365, and Cloud.
Current working pattern 2 days in Fareham office 3 days homeworking.
In this role, you will be a key team member working on both BAU delivery support and project-based work ensuring the organization’s IT Infrastructure is operating optimally at all times and fully meeting the evolving requirements of the business. Working as part of a global team this role will be particularly focussed on the EMEA region with some occasional European travel.
Key skills and experience sought:
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience
- Windows and ideally Linux Server
- VMWare vSphere – vSan, SRM, vCentre
- Cloud O36, AWS, Azure
- Storage/ SAN – vSAN, EMC ExtremIO
- Automation/ Orchestration/ DevOps
- Citrix & application deployment in Citrix
- Excellent communication, team working & interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize in mission-critical environment
Senior Infrastructure Engineer/ Server & Storage Engineer: Infrastructure, Windows, Server, VMWare, SAN, vSAN, Storage, PowerShell, Citrix
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3 Recruitment, industry news and updates, check out our new website, follow our aap3 Defence & Aerospace Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment