Senior Risk Controller
Senior Risk Controller
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Scotstoun as a Senior Risk Controller.
The role will be an initial 12 month contract and will provide you with supporting and lead on some aspects of the creation and distribution of a number of Project Management deliverables; ensuring the required quality of any reporting content and consistency of the presentation of materials.
- Weekly/Monthly Project Reports (inc. CSR (Contract Status Report)) – retrieve, record and present project information (including any supporting reports and metrics.) and may support the facilitation / chairing of meetings
- Action Management – control and monitor the project actions database and support in the response to project actions
- Control Account Plans (CAPs) – produce and maintain control account plans
- Close Out Reports – produce and coordinate the sign off of project close out reports
- Risk & Opportunity Management – support the implementation of the risk and opportunity process on the project, including reviewing contingencies
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and Organisational Breakdown Structure (OBS) – creation and maintenance of the WBS and other coding structures
- Control Account Management (CAM) Reporting – assist with Control Account production and monthly reporting and may assist control account managers in the analysis of the data
- Quarterly Estimate at Completion (EAC) process – provide support to the process and/or be accountable for specific outputs
Key skills & qualifications
- Quarterly Look ahead (QLA) – provide support to the process and/or be accountable for specific outputs
- Baseline Change Request (BCR) – support the creation of BCRs
- Quality/Safety Reporting – develop and maintain project quality and safety metrics / reports
- Project Management Plan (PMP) – provide support to the development of the PMP and ongoing maintenance
- Lifecycle Management (LCM) – provide support to project phase review preparations ensuring deliverables meet LCM requirements. Where required support bid and tendering processes, gathering and compiling data
- Document Management/ Configuration Management – maintain project documentation in line with project needs and relevant procedures
- Project progress and delivery – control and monitor assigned sub-projects so they are delivered to agreed time, budget and quality, regularly reviewing and reporting on progress against plan and where necessary, intervening so that the project is delivered to plan.
What we’re looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £39.88 per hour (INSIDE IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.