Senior Quality Inspector
* To carry out routine work with limited supervision and complex tasks under direct supervision in their related area.
* To be able to access, have a clear understanding of and apply the Quality and HS&E Management System documentation e.g. Process Instructions, Workmanship Standards, Risk Assessments etc. applicable to your particular work scope and to obey all HS&E rules and control measures.
* Liaise/Interface with appropriate areas both Internally & Externally to ensure work schedule and results are communicated to the appropriate areas.
* Understanding and interpretation of measurement equipment tolerances and highlighting any non-conformances for inspections undertaken.
* Add value to QA Standard Documentation & Processes by being part of the review team.
* Report results of Inspections using agreed process.
* Use of Company Computer Systems Software as appropriate.
Key skills & qualifications
* Ability to use and develop technology applicable to the discipline.
* O.N.C. or equivalent in related discipline.
* Skilled in the use of standard Microsoft packages
What we’re looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £30.07 per hour
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.