Senior Network Engineer – Automation / DevOps
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Network Engineer – Automation/ DevOps to work with a leader in their field and and work as part of a team responsible for network automation and tooling.
Hybrid working 3 days onsite and 2 remote
Can be based at Milton Keynes or Manchester office both are close to train stations and have parking.
Additional benefits include bonus, private medical, pension, life insurance
In this role you will work with the organization to ensure solutions are delivered at pace in a supportable and secure manner. Working at telco-scale the focus will be on production Move, Add, Change, Delete in a defect free and efficient way.
Key experience sought:
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent
- Broad and deep experience of engineering and automation at scale, leveraging CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent analytical and programming skills – 3+ years
- Ansible, Python, NETCONF, YANG, REST API, Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP
- Strong understanding of WAN/ MAN network architectures, technologies, and protocols
- Experience of mixed vendor environments, platform and operational life cycle, and overcoming scaling challenges
Additional skills of interest:
- CCNA/ JNCIA, DevNet certification
- Lean 6 Sigma and ITIL
- Software testing
- Network monitoring (e.g., Splunk, sFlow, IPFix etc.)
Senior Network Engineer – Automation/ DevOps: CI/CD, automation, Ansible, Python, WAN/ MAN
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3 Recruitment, industry news and updates, check out our new website, follow our aap3 Defence & Aerospace Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment