Senior Engineer: Engineering Project Delivery
Engineering Project Delivery
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Glascoed as a Engineering Project Delivery.
The role will be an initial 15 month contract and will provide you with supporting the Engineering Delivery lead in the management and delivery of substantive programmes within Land UK Engineering as required.
- Support the project manage and delivery of substantive programmes within Land UK.
- Engage with multi-discipline teams and subject matter expert to ensure programme/project delivery.
- With the guidance of the Engineering Delivery Lead ensure governance and assurance within area of responsibility of the programme.
- Track status of programme Cost, Quality and Schedule.
- Assist the Engineering delivery Lead with managing the transition from the current contract construct into the proposed construct of the 15 year follow-on contract.
- Stakeholder management internal/external.
- Reporting of Key Performance Indicators for area of responsibility.
- Capability sustainment measurement/identification and reporting.
- Prepare/compile reporting as required by the Engineering Delivery Lead and the programme.
- Supporting at all times the timely delivery of the current, core contract.
Key skills & qualifications
- Relevant project control experience.
- Highly skilled in the use of Microsoft packages and SAP (or equivalent).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Project and general Project Management theory.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail a key requirement.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and ability to adapt to the audience
- Illustrates, or is keen to develop ,BAE Systems behaviour
- Assist in the estimating, planning, management, and delivery of the Engineering Capability discipline within the allocated budget.
What we’re looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £26.71 per hour (INSIDE IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.