Senior Desktop Engineer
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Desktop Support Engineer to join an innovative organization in the finance sector. Role will be hybrid with 2-3 days in the office in central London.
In this role you will be responsible for 2nd and 3rd level desktop support to the organizations end users.
Hours 8-4pm Mon – Fri with some flexibility sought.
You will need 3+ years support experience with experience arcoss Windows incl Server, AD, GPO, DHCP, DNS, WPS, O365, Intune, VPN, & patching.
Growing company with excellent career progression opportunities.
Key skills and experience sought:
- Proven operational infrastructure support experience.
- 3+ years of experience supporting the Windows operating system.
- Microsoft Server 2012/2016/2019 administration including AD, GPO, DHCP, DNS, and WPS.
- Proven experience managing Office 365/ O365
- Microsoft Intune Endpoint Management.
- Troubleshooting basic VPN and networking issues.
- Patch and security management.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks within a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate good judgement in solving problems, identifying problems in advance, and proposing solutions.
- Experience with Fortinet would be a bonus
Desktop Support Engineer: 2nd/ 3rd level desktop support, Windows, AD, GPO, DHCP, DNS, WPS, O365, VPN, Intune, patching, security
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3 Recruitment, industry news and updates, check out our new website, follow our aap3 Defence & Aerospace Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment