Senior Client Services Manager
12 month contract opportunity for a Senior Client Services Manager
Hybrid role – must be local to Berkshire or London and flex to visit client sites as required
Working on behalf of a global IT services organization the Senior Client Service Manager will have overall responsibility for Quality of Service and Customer Satisfaction in the delivery of IT services for some key clients. This will include in-sourced and outsourced services and solutions across across cloud, datacentre, Network, IT Services, Voice and/or integration solutions.
Key experience sought:
- Strong knowledge in Customer Experience and IT infra-system integration.
- Working knowledge of principles in IT Service Management and DevOps
- 3+ years of project experience
- Technical experience in, but not limited to, unified communications, enterprise networks, cloud services and datacentre.
- Strong customer program management background
- AGILE methodology experience
- Provision of documentation & reporting
- Overall responsibility for Quality of Service and Customer satisfaction for all implemented Services in-sourced and outsourced (Network, IT Services, Mobility, Voice and/or integration solutions) services and solutions on assigned customer(s) (measured against Service Level Agreements).
- The primary point of contact for all Service-related issues, with the exception of Incident Management, where the CSM in case of major incidents could act as a secondary escalation point (Customer Service Desk will be the primary escalation point).
- Proactively identify existing customer needs, and opportunities to grow the customer relationship. Customer issues are managed and resolved in a timely manner. The customer has visibility to these improvement actions via the monthly service review meeting and receives updates on a regular basis.
- Maintain adequate knowledge of organization’s solutions and services. Ensure that the customer gets regular communication and visibility on the performance and evolution of services.
- The Customer has full visibility of company operations and SLA compliance. The Customer has full visibility of anticipated service interruptions in order to proactively inform end-users in advance.
Senior Client Service Manager: Client Services Manager/ Director, Customer Services Manager, Customer Experience, Agile, IT Infrastructure services, networking, voice, integration.
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.