Senior BI Analyst
Our client are a successful, global manufacturing and production organization with an opportunity for a Senior BI Analyst to join their team.
The role will support UK, EMEA & US regions.
Role can be remote or hybrid.
Key experience sought:
- Around 7 years BI/ Business Intelligence experience building BI and reporting solutions in Cognos or Business Objects. Also open to candidates with less than 7 years BI experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to be able to liaise effectively with wider team and understand business requirements
- Able to act as the go to person/ Lead
- Strong Excel skills
- Role will involve anything BI related e.g. Technical reporting, user, security, coding etc
- Full software development life-cycle
- Data (logical & physical) Modelling tools and methodologies in data design
- Data Warehouse methodologies
- Relational and Dimensional Design concepts
- OLTP, OLAP and DSS implementations
- Oracle, SQL Server Databases, Indices, Views, etc
- Complex SQL Development
- Ideally technically fluent in IBM Cognos BI Report Studio & Workspace Advanced
- Ideally have an understanding of IBM Cognos Framework Manager and BI Modelling
Senior BI Analyst: Business Intelligence, BI, Cognos, Business Objects, Excel, SQL, OLTP, OLAP, DSS
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3 Recruitment, industry news and updates, check out our new website, follow our aap3 Defence & Aerospace Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment