We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Corsham as a Scrum Master.
The role will be an initial 12-month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to coordinate and coach development teams on Agile methodologies to create self-organising teams that are flexible and fully productive during sprints within a cutting edge defence company.
- Coaching the business, programme, project and team members of Ways of Working and Agile mythologies
- Define and enhance Ways of Working procedures for Programme & Project areas
- Coordinate, record and action Agile ceremonies across multiple development teams
- Facilitating effective team collaboration
- Remove conflict and resolve blockers from team members
- Reporting of product maturity
- Collaborate with the Product Manager to set goals and maintain project roadmap
- Collaborate with the Product Owners to refine backlogs to maximise value
- Manage and control access groups for Atlassian Tools (specifically Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Big Picture and Insight)
- Tracking project processes and deliverables
- Administer Atlassian Tools
Key skills & qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of Agile frameworks (e.g Scrum or Kanban)
- Good knowledge of the SAFe Values and Principles
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organisational skills
- Previous experience as Scrum Master
What we’re looking for in you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
- Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: 77.83 per hour (inside IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.