- Co-ordinate, plan and schedule activity for client resources.
- Maintenance of the CRM system to ensure correct activity/project documentation.
- Liaising with other internal departments to ensure professional services are delivered on time.
- Production of management reports.
- Maintain appropriate relations with vendors, service partners and 3rd parties.
- Assist in the monitoring, reviewing and development of effective systems, policy and procedure.
- Ownership of all applicable internal and third-party resource allocation ensuring the most efficient and cost-effective resource is used at all times.
- Allocation of activities/projects to resources, effectively and accurately communicating relevant information to the team.
- Work closely with internal departments (i.e. Support Teams, Sales, Order Management, Finance etc.) to ensure the timely and efficient delivery of all Professional Services.
- Work to minimise time to deliver and revenue backlogs.
- Provide feedback to Customer, Management and other internal teams (including reporting and updating the CRM system).
- Proactivity audit the CRM system ensuring data is accurate and present.
- Coordination of End Point Installations, including liaising with customers via telephone and email, supply and chasing of installation documentation etc.
- Managing the administration of projects throughout their lifecycle to ensure efficient delivery and revenue recognition.
- Ensure correct documentation is in place for all activities/projects, following up as required.
- Schedule site access and site liaison; daily client and team communication.
- Daily reporting.
- Building relationships with internal and external Project Managers, Team Leaders and Engineers.
- Maintaining current tracking sheets, Pre-On-site planning, Pricing, installation status, bookings and feedback/closure.
- Central co-ordination and requesting of documentation – Surveys, RRAs, PSID, site drawings, POs and SOW etc.
- From time to time will assist or chair site meetings for internal or external projects or tasks and distribute minutes to all project team members
- Aware of and conform to legal requirements in all activities, both internal and external. Implicit in this is that all Managers and Staff conform to the appropriate standards in terms of Health and Safety, but also to the highest standards of business ethics.
- To undertake ad-hoc project work as required by the function.
- To comply with all company policies and procedures prevalent during the course of employment.
- To operate within the remit of ISO Quality, Security & Environmental standards.
- Coordination experience in a customer facing role is desirable.
- Self-reliant and highly motivated.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work at a variety of levels and disciplines.
- Ability to work on own initiative, prioritise work and handle pressure.
- Ability to develop, monitor and maintain accurate information.
- Have a helpful, flexible and hardworking approach.
- Have excellent IT, written and verbal communication skills.
- Methodical and organised, with good attention to detail.
- A good team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3, industry news and updates, check out our brand new website, follow our aap3 Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment