We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Preston as a Reward Professional.
The role will be an initial 12 month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to work for our client in their Reward Services Team, providing administrative support and guidance relating to all Benefits processes.
- Providing advice on process and offering support with minimal supervision, following established methods and procedures, but on occasion judgement may need to be exercised
- Handling Benefits process requests to agreed service level agreements and metrics
- Achievement of quality and control measures and standards
- Responding to and resolving both written requests and telephone queries, providing relevant advice, in line with policy
- Taking ownership and responsibility of requests and queries from initial request to resolution, which may involve working with suppliers, business HR, colleagues and the Reward & Employee Relations CoE’s
- Building and developing effective and collaborative relationships with colleagues, end users and suppliers
- Ensuring procedures and policies are adhered to, including data protection and confidentiality guidelines
- Creation of regular reporting to support processes or production of internal metrics, including data reconciliations
Key skills & qualifications
- Experience of working with customers
- Ability to work at a fast pace, sometimes working under pressure and to challenging deadlines whilst maintaining the highest standards of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communications skills
- Self motivated, enthusiastic team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload
- Proven experience of working in an environment with conflicting priorities
- Ability to interpret customer policies and procedures.
- Personal credibility and professional confidence
- Ability to build excellent relationships
- Influencing skills
What we’re looking for in you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
- Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £13.67 per hour (inside IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.