Reward Administrations Team Leader
Reward Administration Team Leader
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Havant as a Reward Administration Team Leader.
The role will be an initial 12-month fixed-term contract and will provide you with the opportunity to manage the administration team and have oversight of the benefit technology and programmes across the EMEA region for our major defence client.
- Manage the team to ensure Reward programme administration and processes are aligned to the hire to retire philosophy and are in keeping with the HR transformation activities for all countries across the region.
- Liaise and engage with providers and brokers to ensure that benefit processes are compliant with local market and regulatory frameworks. This may include capturing the level of annual contributions paid into a pension in a specific country and having to report on that to a local regulatory body.
- Provide support to onboarding activities, including communication of benefits and processes to new starters, as well as supporting employees who make changes to their benefit coverage.
Key skills & qualifications
- Ideally around 8-10 years of professional experience in Reward and HR environments.
- Experience of team management in a Reward environment.
- Experience of international benefits and maintaining or developing benefit processes in support of wider corporate strategies.
- Using management information to understand trends and drive support and engagement of health and wellbeing products to support employee wellbeing across the region.
- Knowledge of UK benefits and DB/DC pension arrangements.
- Knowledge of benefit budgeting, data reporting and analysis.
- Ability to support a team in managing multiple priorities.
What we’re looking for in you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed analytical/problem solving/decision making skills.
- Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Stakeholder management skills.
Location: Havant/Hybrid Working
Salary: £50-55,000 depending on experience
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.