Opportunity for a Reports Administrator to work with a leading organization in the defence sector. In this busy and varied role you will support the organization in various technical administrative and co-ordination tasks.
You will need to be very comfortable with technology/ systems and experience with SAP, SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Office is sought.
You must be eligible for UK SC level security clearance for this role.
Hybrid working with time required onsite.
Key experience sought:
- Proven background in an administrative role, working with a range of systems with good attention to detail and co-ordination skills
- Able to communicate effective at all levels across an organization
- Proficient in IT skills ideally covering SAP, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Office
- Comfortable working within a fast paced environment and a cross functional team
- Experience within manufacturing environment useful
Responsibilities will include:
- SAP time-sheet reporting and administration
- Co-ordinating training for production staff liaising with HR
- Supporting production operations with reporting and data
- Generating weekly cost reporting
- Generation of purchase requisitions/ order/ invoices
- Co-ordinating onboarding training integration
- Ordering of stationary and supplies
- Booking in visitors
- Supporting Management team with administrative tasks
Report Administrator: Administrator, administration, PA, SAP, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel, Tableau, MS Office, PMO
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3 Recruitment, industry news and updates, check out our new website, follow our aap3 Defence & Aerospace Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment