Are you interested in a career in Recruitment?
Are you seeking a role where no two days are the same?
Would you like to work with an experienced and friendly team, and earn commission from helping others to find great jobs with prestigious, global clients across a variety of sectors?
If the answer is yes to all of the above, then we would love to have a conversation with you in regards to a couple of new opportunities available with us here at aap3 Recruitment.
Based at our sleek & spacious offices in Southampton, you would be performing the role of a Resourcing Consultant, searching for sterling-quality candidates for a diverse mixture of job opportunities with many of our reputable clients in sectors like IT, Defence & Aerospace. We are initially looking to add two new members to our growing team.
Some of the responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- To develop your own pool of high calibre candidates (both permanent and contract), whilst populating the in-house recruitment database.
- Lead generation and gathering market intelligence.
- Arrange and attend Candidate meetings to develop and maintain business relationships.
- To add value by screening and interviewing candidates to provide shortlists for client’s specific vacancies.
- To support the interview process by arranging interviews and providing appropriate feedback and guidance between all parties.
- To manage candidates’ and clients’ expectations and through the entire hiring process to satisfactory conclusion.
- To ensure that appropriate administration (both manual and system) is completed and to provide accurate records.
- Administration of internal systems and files to maintain accurate records
- Meet our achievable weekly, monthly and quarterly targets.
Here is what’s on offer:
- A tempting salary which varies depending on experience
- Incremental holiday allowance
- Thorough and on-going training and support
- Career development opportunities
- A tasty commission structure
- Hybrid working
- Company lunches, drinks, and social events like Christmas parties etc.
- Great working environment and particularly interesting assignments which vary day-to-day and more!
We are welcoming applications from those looking to take the first step in their career, to university graduates, to experienced Recruiters or Resourcers.
We place enormous value in character traits like reliability, solid interpersonal skills, strong work ethic and ambition, as we believe these are key to making a success of a career in Recruitment.
If you would like to apply or find out more information about the vacancies or aap3 in general, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us!
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3, industry news and updates, check out our brand new website, follow our aap3 Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment