Recruitment Operations Specialist (Contingent)
Recruitment Specialist (Contingent)
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Preston as a Recruitment Specialist (Contingent).
The role will be an initial 12-month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to work as part of the Early Career & Contingent teams within the Recruitment Operations function to deliver a best-in-class recruitment service within a major defence company.
- Full responsibility for the end to end recruitment process from selection right through to on-boarding candidates
- Manage the hiring manager relationship from initial vacancy consultation until first day readiness, setting expectations and offering a world class end to end recruitment service
- Manage the relationship with the agencies on the preferred suppliers list and ensure they fully support the contingent recruitment campaigns.
- Work with hiring managers and suppliers to develop a comprehensive recruitment strategy for each requirement, setting and manages expectations for all involved
- Providing regular and timely communications, ensuring candidates and hiring managers are efficiently engaged and supported throughout the recruitment cycle
- Work as part of a team to ensure KPI’s and SLA’s are achieved
- Providing advice and offer support with minimal supervision, following established methods and procedures, but on occasion own judgement may need to be exercised
- Providing advice and guidance based on recruitment best practice, market conditions, and being a subject matter expert to facilitate the overall recruitment process.
- Looking at accounting data to help solve issues raised by the business or suppliers due to billing discrepancies , with great attention to detail.
- Ability to manage high volume and a variety of roles across a specific business area
Key skills & qualifications
- Knowledge of recruitment processes is essential with knowledge of contingent recruitment highly desirable
- Excellent IT skills, in particular applicant tracking systems
- Ability to understand and champion the importance of data integrity, timely and accurate reporting and uses this information to run efficient processes
- Experience of recruiting volume campaigns as well as unique roles and the variances in between
- Experience of working within agreed HR policies and processes and provide ad hoc recruitment advice
- Ability to resolve multiple highly complex operational issues
- Ideally have experience recruiting into engineering and defence/military sectors
What we’re looking for in you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
- Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £19.12 (inside IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.