We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Portsmouth as a Recruitment Manager.
The role will be an initial 12 month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to work collaboratively with hiring managers, the HR team and key senior stakeholders.
- Accountability for ensuring overall Business stream approved recruitment requirements are managed and delivered working in partnership with Shared services, AMS and the broader Service Delivery team
- Provide Recruitment expertise to Programme, Sector & Campaign teams to support development of Recruitment plan.
- Responsible for developing and delivering recruitment supply solutions, providing confidence to Senior Stakeholders that future requirements will be met.
- Analysis of resource demands both short term and medium term (at Business stream/functional/ MS level and recommend) collaboratively with Strategic Resourcing Manager to ensure alignment to SWP
- Co-ordinate Recruitment forecasting for the Business Streams
- Provide recruitment planning status into Business Stream monthly reviews ensuring forecasts updated to reflect any movements in assumptions, risk or schedule.
- Coach line managers/hiring managers in their recruitment responsibilities
- Work effectively with Service Delivery counterparts, Strategic resourcing Managers within Maritime Services, Shared Services and the UK Centres of Expertise to ensure continuous improvement and LfE implemented to ensure effective and efficient delivery
- Lead People Services people projects as required
Key skills & qualifications
- Requires significant depth and breadth of knowledge relating to Recruitment
- Recognised as an expert within recruitment and its application in the business
- Business related degree or equivalent comprehensive experience
- Sound knowledge of resourcing/recruitment processes, procedures and systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of Project Management principles and Lifecycle Management
- Works independently. Deputise’s for the Head of Service Delivery
- Applies subject area knowledge across recruitment projects within Maritime Services.
What we’re looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £44.50 per hour (Inside IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.