Quantity Surveyor x 2
- Ensure commercial aspects of sub-contract accounts are managed from procurement to interim and final account agreement, in accordance with relevant contract terms and associated pricing option and /or best practice.
- Provide Programme and Project management team with advice and assistance on all matters relating to Contract Performance and Commercial issues in accordance with relevant contract terms and associated pricing option and /or best practice.
- Assist the Programme manager with establishing and agreeing the contractual Programme, forecasting and reporting project commercial performance.
- Assist Programme Managers, as required, securing, materials and Sub-contractors to ensure that contracts are completed on time and within budget
- Accountable to the Programme Manager for maximisation of the commercial benefit of all subcontracts and effective management of contract changes in accordance with relevant contract terms and associated pricing options and /or best practice.
- Provide guidance and input into regular progress and contract performance meetings to facilitate agreement of contractual changes and payments whilst ensuring that the contractual timeframes are complied with.
- Assist Programme Managers with performance evaluation against anticipated performance, and investigate reasons for variances in cost and value;
- Accountable for reporting over measure or cost adjustments required to accurately represent performance;
- Assist with early warnings, risk identification, management, mitigation and tracking
- Fully qualified Quantity Surveyor required – experience is essential for this role
- 5 years + Quantity Surveying experience within a relevant sector in the Construction industry
- Robust experience of commercial contracts
- Experience of developing innovative contract solutions to enhance supply-chain delivery
- Experience in Marine/Oil/Gas/Construction preferable
- Excellent communications skills and confidence in building relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Good problem solving skills
- Adapts well to change
- Able to work within time-constraints
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.