Quality Control Data & Systems Engineer
Senior Project Controller
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Govan as a Quality Control Data & Systems Engineer.
The role will be an initial 6 month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to be responsible for generating, maintaining and evolving data capturing techniques through digital methods and systems.
- To ensure all documentation and records are in place for activities to be conducted.
- Regulate all records to ensure correctly populated, received and stored in line with RDM regulations.
- Compile and issue all relevant reports in a timely manner and maintain accurate records in the sited format.
- Maintain all relevant completions management toolsets (tables, CME etc.)
- Ensure the adequacy of records, reports, process templates & governing systems such as data tables etc.
- Pro-active knowledge and skill transfer within teams. (Quality Control and wider customer/supplier)
- Implementation of Quality Tools and Techniques across Programme through continuous improvement.
- Support Quality Investigation/internal audit / process confirmation within the Naval Ships Programmes.
- Liaison with third party auditors such as Lloyds Register and customer.
- Support the Zero Defect Culture/Right First time into Supply Chain.
- Strong team working and positive professional conduct at all times.
- Demonstrate and inspire core business behaviours at all times.Ensure total adherence to Responsible Document Management (RDM) regulations within the department ensuring data integrityDevelop data management and toolsets used within the quality control department along with reporting out puts and the capturing of process updates, records and risk assessments.
- Providing professional support, advice and guidance for all Quality aspects of data management and systems integration.
Key skills & qualifications
- Accurate interpretation of processes as per Programme requirements for all data generation and retention.
- Understanding of product key characteristics and deliverables.
- Formal business qualification (IT related or linked to)
- Knowledge of Quality tools and techniques.
- Understand Quality Function structure and various interaction responsibilities. (QA, BI,SA)
- Experience of Shipbuilding (desirable)
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of business and IT data collection techniques.
- Fully understand company vision, strategic aims & objectives.
- Understand responsible document management (RDM) and adhere to rules.
- Understand cross functional relationships and required interactions.
What we’re looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £15.50 per hour
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.